Genesis II Church Seminars Worldwide
Here is a short video of some of the “51” G2 Seminars we have done worldwide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZuIUJG3i9o
Hope to see you at the “52nd” G2Seminar in Gentry, Arkansas
•Upcoming Genesis II Church Seminars worldwide
Friday – Sunday, May 19th - 21st at the New Genesis II Chapter 312 Location - Gentry, Arkansas, U.S.A.
Contact Jonathan by e-mail at:
NOTE: Please try to be registered by May 9th. Do us all a favor and sign up early. The cut off is at 50 people. Early sign up really helps in planning to make an even better G2 Seminar. We will be recording a G2Voice Broadcast also at the seminar.
• Friday-Sunday, July 9th-11th Amsterdam, Netherlands
Benefits of attending a
Genesis II Church Seminar
One of the many benefits of attending a G2 Church Seminar is to meet others that have had their eyes opened to health issues we all deal with today. It is good to talk to “like minded” people when so many are trusting the “mainstream medical mentality” to somehow stay healthy! It is a breath of fresh air to hear people’s testimonies of “restored health” from many dis-eases by deciding to “take control of their OWN health”. We will be recording a G2Voice Broadcast at each seminar.
NOTE: Friday Night Orientation is free to all! Friday May 19th 6-9 PM
By attending the 2 ½ day G2 Seminar you will receive the following:
1. A kit for each student: Each kit contains:
1 Bag for Kit with G2Church logo on it, 1 MMS dropper bottle-120 ML, 1 Activator dropper bottle-120 ML, 1 DMSO-120 ML, 1 dropper glass, 1 Shot glass-30ML, 1 dropper bottle empty -20 ML, 1 Toothbrush, 1 Spray Bottle-120 ML, 1 Pen, 1 30 ml H20 dropper bottle, empty size “0”capsules and 5-10 grams of MMS2. 1- 130 page G2 Sacramental Workbook. This is all for “hands on” training.
2. Each Student learns how to make “MMS” in the home.
3. Each Student practices mostly all the protocols.
4. For review and teaching purposes, each student receives:
5 step by step instructional videos covering ALL the G2 Church Sacramental Protocols.
• Notes made in the Workbook during the seminar for teaching purposes
• Power point presentation for the Friday Night Orientation
• Power point presentation of the Sacramental Workbook used during the seminars
5. Upon completion of the Seminar
• Numbered Certificate of Completion of course
• Numbered Membership Certificate
• Numbered Health Minster Certificate
Note: This gives you the title of “Reverend”.
• G2 Church Photo I.D. Sample of I.D. Card
Note: Only those that send the photo at least one week before the seminar will receive certificates and ID cards on day of Graduation.
6. Graduates can solicit approval for a G2 Church Chapter
7. After “guiding” 10 people thru G2 Sacraments, Health Ministers can request a Bishop Certificate.
Note: Bishop title acquired by approval of
Archbishops Jim Humble or Mark Grenon.
If you can’t attend a Genesis II Church Seminar then you can still receive most of the above benefits by doing the G2 Church Sacramental Course at:
For Spanish Course:
To get sacraments from us please go to
Products will be available at the seminar for donation!
Your Support helps greatly!
So, you can see the benefits of attending a G2 Church Seminar will help you not only keep yourself and family healthy from dis-ease, but a graduate can help so many others. This will be the way we “change the world together”!
Please listen in to the G2Voice Broadcasts on our YouTube Channel: G2Voice
and our G2voice Broadcast website: www.g2voice.is
Here is last week’s broadcast:
Have your friends and family watch our MMS
Many have commented that it convinced them to look more into the Genesis II Church and MMS!
Hope to see many of you at one of our G2 Church Seminars!
Let’s change the world together!
Archbishop Mark S. Grenon