What is causing Arthritis and how to cure it.
G2voice # 12 Broadcast
December 4th, 2016 10 AM EST @ www.g2voice.is
To all our newsletter subscribers, G2 Church Members, HealthMinisters and Bishops worldwide: Our main G2 Church Paypal account has been shut down! We've had this account for 3 years ONLY taking donations for sacraments, membership, courses, seminars and sacramental guidance. We have met all the requirements the US Govt. has put on us through Paypal as an IRS 508 Free Church, even with an EIN number they required as a Non-Profit Tax free organization. Since, ABC did a special on the Genesis II Church and since the inception of the G2Voice Broadcast, we have been harassed in many ways! I've personally been having a lot of pornography sent to me and even had our YouTube playlist hacked with sexual explicit channels being added. Our servers are being hacked many times daily even in Iceland. The battle is getting even more intense. We are in a fire fight on the front lines and will stay right where we are and turn up the attacks of truth! We are not giving up! It is too important to those that are suffering worldwide from so many dis-eases that can be restored to health. We will keep telling the world what we know about dis-ease and how to use the G2 Sacraments! Paypal even sent us a letter telling us that our Spreaker Radio Broadcast account has been canceled. Well, that has been taken care of in another way, so thank God for that. The G2Voice radio, (Audio Only) has received close to 15,000 plays in 10 weeks! Our G2Voice YouTube channel is now over 18,000 also! More people are following the G2 Sacramental protocols with great success! Not to mention our YouTube “MMSTestimonials” channel that has well over 1,000,000 views in 4 ½ years! That is what keeps us going.
Here is a verse in the Bible I read that encourages me even more: II Timothy 2:4 states: “No man that warreth entangleth himself with the cares of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier”. I only want to please God in all I do and hope to one day hear Him say, Well Done. May the Lord help us all to help create a world without dis-ease!
Arthritis is a dis-ease that affects 1 in 3 Americans and is a worldwide situation that is growing yearly. Many people just accept that when they get old that arthritis is part of the aging process do to wear and tear. This is not true, as you will see when we look at the causes of Arthritis! I want to say at the onset of this study that; arthritis is completely curable and it isn't as hard as you might think. The human body is self- healing and if that self- healing system is compromised, toxic or destroyed the side- affects will be “dis-ease” of the body. I want everyone to read what the “accepted” standard medical explanation is about Arthritis.
Before you read on, I want to say that many natural minded people believe that by eating certain foods, vitamins or natural supplements they can relieve or even recover from certain types of Arthritis. In a healthy body, these nutrients are absorbed and metabolized in the body but in a dis-eased body that is toxic, it is of little use. In other words, you can't start eating healthy foods when your body isn't allowing these normally VERY beneficial foods from being absorbed! In the first place, the body needs to be detoxed from the pathogens that have stopped the systems to work. This is why the Genesis II Church Sacramental Protocols need to be done first, to cleanse the body which in turn allows the body to “restore” its systems back to normal or a “homeostasis condition”. Here are a few testimonies of “restored” health from Arthritis by the G2 Church Protocols:
- Mike and Judy at Portland seminar
– Andreas had restored health from debilitating Arthritis
1. Had Rheumatoid Arthritis for 30 years. Tried allopathic, dietary, massage, Ayurvedic, nutritional, cleanses, homeopathic, magnetics, Chinese, herbal, yoga, exercise, TENS, etc. etc. Saw over two dozen health professionals. Even had 18 mercury fillings removed. Some things helped a little, some things were outlawed by the FDA. Through prayer I was guided to take MMS. I tried 3 drops activated MMS every hour with 3 drops DMSO added after 3 minutes for 2 weeks about 2 months ago. Finally pain is gone, deformities of elbows, fingers and wrists are almost gone and still reducing in size. Only an agent of darkness would keep this cheap, safe, effective solution from the poor suffering people. Beware. Those who serve the devil's plan, are severely punished eternally after the work is done. Kindly allow the people some relief from their bodily and mental sufferings through use of God-given MMS. You and your family will surely need and be helped by MMS in future. Thank you. Good luck and God bless you.
2. In the summer 2012, I visited my family in Germany. My mom had a caretaker from Poland (61-old woman) who had arthritis in her hands; the index and middle finger on her right hand were stiff. I offered her my traveling pack of MMS and she took 4 drops of 28% sodium chlorite solution mixed with only one (!) drop of 50% citric acid - this is the proper stoichiometric ratio, which I calculated. After only 5 days, the swelling in her finger joints was gone, pain was gone and she could move the two fingers that were previously stiff! I was really surprised. Another lady (72-old, German), a friend of my mom, had rheumatoid arthritis and she also took 4 drops of the sodium chlorite solution, activated with one drop of the 50% citric acid, and after only 2 days, she was pain free - unbelievable! And they are still fine. Once in a while, I have some pain in my hands and I take the same amount as above and the pain quickly disappears. I use MMS to keep my gum healthy and informed my dentist about it. He found the CLOO-SYS toothpaste and oral rinse and uses these in his practice. I wonder if bacteria in the mouth are the cause of arthritis? When I use more than 5 drops I get diarrhea, so I stay with a maximum of 4 drops. Look also into boron - there seems to be a connection between boron deficiency and arthritis.
3. Swollen joints and fingers. Since 2005 I suffered from joint pain in my fingers and sometimes even in the joints closer to hand with swollen knuckles. Never went to doctor but this was still somewhat painful at times I worked as chef using my hands and fingers a lot.
Then in the end of 2010 I saw an interview with Jim humble and researched the MMS topic further. Ended up buying a bottle from the web and started to use mms, first one drop and then I went up as high in drops per hour I could. At 10 drops I got severe diarrhea and had to stop for a while and then maintained a doses under 10 drops. After a few weeks fingers felt better and a month later my fingers got totally well, no pain no swollen joints. Today, almost a year later, and although not been regular at all my fingers are totally healed :)
Thank you, Jim Humble
4. I have been using MMS for 2 1/2 years. Stopped arthritis pain in days. I have found I have to take doses every month to 6 weeks to control. Must assume that it is killing pathogens responsible for arthritis.
Skin disorders including cancer. Days to about 3 weeks.
5. I have known of MMS for years, but not the protocol for cancer. I started using the cancer protocol for a 21 year old malignant breast tumor this year without knowing about the protocol for arthritis. To my amazement, the arthritis in my left wrist and hand has disappeared. I got on the website and low and behold others had been using it with success for arthritis as well. One of the points I would like to make here is that I was not influenced in any way by others reports. The pain of arthritis may not be life threatening, but it certainly takes away from life enjoyment. Thank you Jim Humble.
6. I have a 9 month old Aierdale/shepherd mix. About a month ago I noticed a lump on his neck, within 24 hours the lump had swelled so large you could see it from across the room. I took him to the vet where they put him on antibiotics-did no help. We switched to a different antibiotic and that did take down the swelling but nothing for the lump. He had his first surgery to remove the lump and they had to tke out 3 lymph nodes that were infected. took him home and within 3 days the neck swelled up again, more antibiotics and 2 weeks later another surgery, this time with a drainage tube, that seemed to work. Drainage tube removed and within 1 week yet another lump back to the vet more antibiotics which did not help and within 2 days 3 lumps. 2 that were squishy and 1 very hard. My friend suggested MMS which she took for her cancer. I read these testimonials and I felt very encouraged, I started him out with 3 drops and organic chicken broth, he slurped it down happily. Within 3 hours 1 lump was GONE! I upped the dose to 4 drops every 4 hours. I started this on a Saturday morning so I would be home to monitor it. By Sunday afternoon-only 1 lump left and it was the huge/hard lump, now it was size of a small marble and soft. Monday morning almost completely gone-no swelling at all. He had no reaction at all to the MMS-will keep him on it until the last lump is completely gone and then see what happens.
7. “Having recently decided to get back into fitness training, specifically martial arts. Having not trained for a while and gotten out of condition, it was no surprise I ended up getting some injuries. One shoulder injury was so painful it was waking me up in the night. I was going for massages and rubbing Ibuprofen gel into it to ease the pain, but those things only helped a little. Several people had been suggesting DMSO to me. After taking a look at what it was, I decided to try it out. Within minutes of applying it to my shoulder I forgot I even had any pain there. I have used DMSO on some bumps, bruises and general hurts and found it to be very effective, and even seeming to help in the process of healing. I am a big fan of natural products and will continue to use and recommend DMSO to anyone. I also used a little on my parents’ dog who was limping with arthritis, and a while later she was walking normally again. Miraculous stuff.“
8. “My husband has been taking MMS for almost a year now. He had Lyme disease and Lyme rheumatoid arthritis in his hands. He has recovered 100% and is now building up his body with Magnesium oil spray.
We sell the MMS because it is a life saver and we both have had personal experience with it.”
The information below is from many different sources and it is saying that autoimmune dis-ease and toxicity are the major cause of most, if not all, cases of Arthritis. We will discuss Arthritis in more detail this Sunday on the G2Voice Broadcast, as well as how to cure Arthritis with the G2 Church Sacramental Protocols! Enjoy the rest of the information but remember the testimonials you just saw or read were from people that were cured of Arthritis!
What is Arthritis?
Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints. It can affect one joint or multiple joints. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis, with different causes and treatment methods. Two of the most common types are osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
The symptoms of arthritis usually develop over time, but they may also appear suddenly. Arthritis is most commonly seen in adults over the age of 65, but it can also develop in children, teens, and younger adults. (bold emphasis mine).Arthritis is more common in women than men and in those who are overweight.
What Causes Arthritis?
Cartilage is a firm but flexible connective tissue in your joints. It protects the joints by absorbing the pressure and shock created when you move and put stress on them. A reduction in the normal amount of this cartilage tissue cause some forms of arthritis.
Normal wear and tear causes OA, one of the most common forms of arthritis. An infection or injury to the joints can exacerbate this natural breakdown of cartilage tissue. Your risk of developing OA may be higher if you have a family history of the disease.
Another common form of arthritis, RA, is an autoimmune disorder. (bold emphasis mine) It occurs when your body’s immune system attacks the tissues of the body. These attacks affect the synovium, a soft tissue in your joints that produces a fluid that nourishes the cartilage and lubricates the joints.
RA is a disease of the synovium that will invade and destroy a joint. It can eventually lead to the destruction of both bone and cartilage inside the joint.
The exact cause of the immune system’s attacks is unknown, but scientists have discovered genetic markers that increase your risk of developing RA tenfold. (Bold emphasis mine)
Arthritis is not one disease, but rather a broad term that encompasses more than 100 very different disorders. (bold emphasis mine) All involve the joints and are characterized by chronic pain, limited mobility and decreased range of motion.
• Nationwide, some 70 million Americans suffer from some form of arthritis – that’s one out of three – making arthritis one of the most pervasive diseases in the U.S. as well as the leading cause of disability.
My Note: “Iatrogenics”, death by certified medical doctor being #1 cause of death!
• Arthritis is not just a consequence of aging. While most people’s joints do show some degeneration over time, many forms of arthritis are driven by immune system-mediated damage that can strike at any time. (bold emphasis mine)
• There is no known cure for arthritis, but advances in science are helping us to identify ways to improve diagnosis and its treatment. (bold emphais mine)
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is the most common type of autoimmune arthritis. (bold emphasis mine) It is triggered by a faulty immune system (the body’s defense system) and affects the wrist and small joints of the hand, including the knuckles and the middle joints of the fingers.
What is an Autoimmune Dis-ease?
An autoimmune disease is one in which the body's immune system mistakenly attacks normal cells. In autoimmune arthritis, which includes rheumatoid arthritis (RA), the immune system attacks the lining of the joints. This leads to inflammation that can affect the entire body.
NOTE: Here is a great article stating what I've been saying all along about the main cause of many dis-seases in the body are directly related to low stomach acid. And, if this condition is allowed to continue it WILL disrupt the natural absorption of ESSENTIAL nutrients in the body and destroy 80% of the body's immune system. When the body's immune system is compromised or completely destroyed the body is in dis-ease. Toxins are allowed to do more damage and even cause the body to malfunction to the point where it attacks itself, hence: “autoimmune diseases”, and only one being Arthritis!
The truth about stomach acid: Why low stomach acid is jeopardizing your health
by Katy Haldiman, MS, RN
If you have ever watched television during the weeknight evening hours or had your regular radio programming interrupted by some messages from the sponsors, it is likely that you have been inundated with a slew of advertisements for antacids and acid-suppressing drugs, including the “purple pill” (Nexium), Prilosec, Prevacid, Pepcid AC, Zantac, and numerous other medications that lower stomach acid. Understandably, you may be under the impression that the symptoms of heartburn, indigestion, and gastrointestinal acid reflux disease (GERD) are caused by too much stomach acid. As acid-suppressing drugs are among the most commonly used prescription and over-the-counter medications, the pharmaceutical companies are banking on acceptance of the idea that stomach acid is something that needs to be kept in check. However, in the reality that is not controlled by the powerful pharmaceutical industry and the conventional medical system (both of which have an interest in keeping you ill and dependent on medications), stomach acid is not something to be feared! It is much more likely that your symptoms are being caused by low stomach acid, instead of an overproduction of stomach acid.
In the infinite wisdom of the human body, the stomach was designed to produce the acid that is necessary for proper digestion of food. When functioning properly, the parietal cells of the stomach secrete hydrochloric acid that bring the stomach pH to a range of approximately 1.5 to 3.0. This is strong enough of an acid that if it were to be dropped on a piece of wood, it would burn a hole through the wood. The inner lining of the stomach is protected from its own acid by a thick layer of mucous and epithelial cells that produce a bicarbonate solution (an alkaloid) to neutralize the acid.
Stomach acid has several important roles including:
• Breakdown of proteins into a form that they can be digested (called proteolysis).
• Activation of the enzyme pepsin, which is responsible for protein digestion.
• Inhibiting the growth of microorganisms that enter the body through food to prevent infection.
• Proper absorption of many minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, and manganese.
• Signaling when the food (referred to as chyme) is ready to leave the stomach and move into the small intestine for continued digestion.
When the digestive system is functioning normally, food travels down the esophagus to the stomach. The stomach works to ensure adequate mechanical digestion (by churning of the stomach) and production of stomach acid until the chyme is brought to the proper pH level. At that point, the valve at the lower end of the stomach, the pyloric sphincter, is triggered to open and release the chyme into the small intestine. The pH level of the chyme entering the small intestine triggers the release of pancreatic enzymes (to continue with the digestive process) and sodium bicarbonate (to neutralize the chyme to prevent burning of the small intestine).
What happens when stomach acid is too low
When stomach acid production is low, dysfunction throughout the digestive system can occur, leading to numerous symptoms and disease processes. The body’s preference is to keep the chyme in the stomach until it reaches the proper pH level. Therefore, when stomach acid production is low, the chyme sits in the stomach for a longer period of time without the nutrients being broken down properly. At the same time, the low stomach acid promotes an environment that is more friendly to the growth of microorganisms, which are fed by the carbohydrates that become fermented from sitting in the stomach for too long. Eventually, excessive pressure from the bacterial overgrowth and maldigested food results.
The stomach has two valves, the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) (at the top of the stomach) and the pyloric sphincter (at the bottom of the stomach). While the pyloric sphincter is a oneway valve, the LES is designed to open both ways. When excessive pressure builds up in the stomach, but the pH is still not at an optimal range to allow opening of the pyloric sphincter, the body identifies only one option to release the pressure: Open up the LES. Opening of the LES allows release of the pressure into the esophagus and that is what commonly leads to the symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux. Even if your stomach isn’t producing enough acid, any amount of acid going into the esophagus will result in uncomfortable symptoms because the esophagus is not designed to handle stomach acid. Frequent opening of the LES toward the esophagus will contribute to a weakened valve that compounds the problem.
**Note: There are also other causes that contribute to a malfunctioning LES. Certain foods (e.g. hot peppers, citrus, tomatoes), drinks (caffeine, alcohol), overeating, overweight and obesity, pregnancy, hiatal hernia, and many medications (including NSAIDs, antibiotics, bronchodilators, beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, nitrates, antidepressants, anti-anxiety, and anticholinergics) are associated with a weakened LES.
Low stomach acid also contributes to digestive problems downstream from the stomach in the small intestine. If the stomach is not able to produce enough acid to bring the pH level of the chyme to an optimal range, after a while, the stomach will be forced to move it through the pyloric sphincter into the small intestine. Because it is not at the proper pH, the chyme does not trigger the release of sodium bicarbonate, which can result in duodenal ulcers. The higher pH of the chyme also does not trigger the release of pancreatic enzymes. The small intestine is not able to break down the chyme properly and the large, undigested particles of food can begin to have a negative impact on the lining of the small intestine. The lining becomes more permeable and allows the undigested food particles to enter the bloodstream where your body’s immune system recognizes them as foreign invaders. This triggers a systemic immune response that can lead to food sensitivities, inflammation, and autoimmune disease. This phenomenon is known as leaky gut syndrome.
Some undigested food particles may continue into the large intestine. This malabsorbed food can lead to a disruption of the normal gut flora (see this post for the importance of gut flora to health and the immune system). The large intestine may become inflamed and subject to a variety of conditions, such as constipation, diarrhea, or irritable bowel syndrome. The disruption of the normal gut flora also impacts your overall immune system and can lead to autoimmune conditions. (bold emphasis mine)
Prevalence and symptoms of low stomach acid
Low stomach acid is a common problem in developed nations. According to Jonathon Wright, MD (author of “Why Stomach Acid is Good for You“), approximately 90% of Americans produce too little stomach acid. He arrived at this conclusion after measuring the stomach pH of thousands of patients in his clinic. (While conventional medical doctors sometimes measure esophageal pH levels in particularly difficult cases of acid reflux, they never measure stomach pH levels. As mentioned above, any amount of acid in the esophagus is abnormal and will cause symptoms.)
Because low stomach acid has such a profound impact on overall health, symptoms may affect a variety of body systems and result in conditions that include: (bold emphasis mine)
• Indigestion and bloating
• Burping or gas after meals
• Excessive fullness or discomfort after meals
• Constipation and/or diarrhea
• Chronic intestinal infections
• Undigested food in stools
• Food allergies, intolerances, and sensitivities
• Chronic fatigue
• Mineral and nutrient deficiencies (including iron and/or vitamin B12 deficiency)
• Dry skin or hair
• Weak or cracked nails
• Any autoimmune disease diagnosis (bold emphasis mine)
My Note: I believe the growth of cancer is directly related to low stomach acid as well!
Hopefully, by now, it should be clear that covering up symptoms of heartburn, indigestion, and acid reflux by lowering stomach acid production even more through the use of acid-suppressing drugs, is not an effective, safe, or smart way to address the root cause of low stomach acid.
I wanted to include this info from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ National Institutes of Health (NIH) to show everyone how even our government is recognizing more and more the cause of many of today's “dis-eases” are really “autoimmune” responses of the body to toxins!
Understanding Autoimmune Diseases
When an intruder invades your body—like a cold virus or bacteria or a thorn that pricks your skin—your immune system protects you. It tries to identify, kill and eliminate the invaders that might hurt you. But sometimes problems with your immune system cause it to mistake your body’s own healthy cells as invaders and then repeatedly attacks them. This is called an autoimmune disease. (“Autoimmune” means immunity against the self.)
• The Immune System
• Autoimmune Diseases
• Progress and Promise
• Key Words
The Immune System
Your immune system is the network of cells and tissues throughout your body that work together to defend you from invasion and infection. You can think of it as having two parts: the acquired and the innate immune systems.
The acquired (or adaptive) immune system develops as a person grows. It “remembers” invaders so that it can fight them if they come back. When the immune system is working properly, foreign invaders provoke the body to activate immune cells against the invaders and to produce proteins called antibodies that attach to the invaders so that they can be recognized and destroyed. The more primitive innate (or inborn) immune system activates white blood cells to destroy invaders, without using antibodies.
Autoimmune diseases refer to problems with the acquired immune system’s reactions. In an autoimmune reaction, antibodies and immune cells target the body’s own healthy tissues by mistake, signaling the body to attack them.
Autoimmune diseases can affect almost any part of the body, including the heart, brain, nerves, muscles, skin, eyes, joints, lungs, kidneys, glands, the digestive tract, and blood vessels.
The classic sign of an autoimmune disease is inflammation, which can cause redness, heat, pain, and swelling. How an autoimmune disease affects you depends on what part of the body is targeted. If the disease affects the joints, as in rheumatoid arthritis, you might have joint pain, stiffness, and loss of function. If it affects the thyroid, as in Graves’ disease and thyroiditis, it might cause tiredness, weight gain, and muscle aches. If it attacks the skin, as it does in scleroderma/systemic sclerosis, vitiligo, and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), it can cause rashes, blisters, and color changes.
Many autoimmune diseases don’t restrict themselves to one part of the body. For example, SLE can affect the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, nerves, blood vessels, and more. Type 1 diabetes can affect your glands, eyes, kidneys, muscles, and more.
No one is sure what causes autoimmune diseases. (bold emphasis mine) In most cases, a combination of factors is probably at work. For example, you might have a genetic tendency to develop a disease and then, under the right conditions, an outside invader like a virus might trigger it.
The list of diseases that fall into the autoimmune category includes
• alopecia areata
• autoimmune hemolytic anemia
• autoimmune hepatitis
• diabetes (type 1)
• some forms of juvenile idiopathic arthritis
• Graves’ disease
• Guillain-Barré syndrome
• idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
• myasthenia gravis
• some forms of myocarditis
• multiple sclerosis
• pernicious anemia
• polyarteritis nodosa
• primary biliary cirrhosis
• rheumatoid arthritis (bold emphasis mine)
• scleroderma/systemic sclerosis
• Sjögren’s syndrome
• systemic lupus erythematosus
• some forms of thyroiditis
• some forms of uveitis
• granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener’s)
The treatment depends on the disease, but in most cases one important goal is to reduce inflammation. Sometimes doctors prescribe corticosteroids or immunosuppressive drugs.
Progress and Promise
Further research should continue to enhance the understanding of the genetics and causes of autoimmune disorders and result in improvements in diagnosing and treating these diseases. For information on autoimmune disease research that is supported by the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, visit www.niams.nih.gov/Research/default.asp. For a listing of federally and privately supported clinical trials for a variety of autoimmune disorders, visit www.clinicaltrials.gov.
Acquired immune system. The part of the immune system that develops as a person grows. It employs antibodies and immune cells to fight harmful substances.
Antibody. A special protein produced by the body’s immune system that recognizes and helps fight infectious agents and other foreign substances that invade the body.
Antigen. A foreign substance that triggers the production of antibodies when it is introduced into the body.
Autoimmune disease. A disease that results when the immune system mistakenly attacks the body’s own tissues.
Corticosteroids. Potent anti-inflammatory hormones that are made naturally in the body or synthetically (man-made) for use as drugs. They are also called glucocorticoids. The most commonly prescribed drug of this type is prednisone.
Diabetes, type 1. A condition in which the immune system destroys insulin-producing cells of the pancreas, making it impossible for the body to use glucose (blood sugar) for energy. Type 1 diabetes usually occurs in children and young adults.
Graves’ disease. An autoimmune disease of the thyroid gland that results in the overproduction of thyroid hormone. This causes such symptoms as nervousness, heat intolerance, heart palpitations, and unexplained weight loss.
Immune system. A complex network of specialized cells and organs that work together to defend the body against attacks by foreign invaders, such as bacteria and viruses.
Immunosuppressive drugs. Drugs that suppress the immune response and can be used to treat autoimmune disease. Unfortunately, because these drugs also suppress normal immunity, they leave the body at risk for infection.
Inflammation. A reaction of body tissues to injury or disease, typically marked by five signs: swelling, redness, heat, pain, and loss of function.
Innate immune system. The part of the immune system that is more primitive. It employs types of white blood cells called granulocytes and monocytes to destroy harmful substances.
Psoriatic arthritis. A type of arthritis associated with psoriasis, a chronic skin disease that occurs when cells in the outer layer of the skin reproduce faster than normal.
Rheumatoid arthritis. A disease in which the immune system attacks the linings of the joints. This results in joint pain, stiffness, swelling, and destruction.
Scleroderma/systemic sclerosis. An autoimmune disease characterized by abnormal growth of connective tissue in the skin and blood vessels. In more severe forms, connective tissue can build up in the kidneys, lungs, heart, and gastrointestinal tract, leading in some cases to organ failure.
Systemic lupus erythematosus. An autoimmune disease affecting primarily young women. Many parts of the body can be affected, including the joints, skin, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and brain.
Thyroiditis. An inflammation of the thyroid gland that causes the gland to become underactive. This results in symptoms such as fatigue, weakness, weight gain, cold intolerance, and muscle aches.
Vitiligo. A disorder in which the immune system destroys pigment-making cells called melanocytes. This results in white patches of skin on different parts of the body.
# # #
The mission of the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ National Institutes of Health (NIH), is to support research into the causes, treatment, and prevention of arthritis and musculoskeletal and skin diseases; the training of basic and clinical scientists to carry out this research; and the dissemination of information on research progress in these diseases. The NIAMS information clearinghouse is a public service sponsored by the NIAMS that provides health information and information sources. Additional information can be found on the NIAMS website at www.niams.nih.gov.
I hope everyone will tune in to the G2voice this Sunday!
What is causing Arthritis and how to cure it.
G2voice # 12 Broadcast
December 4th, 2016 10 AM EST @ www.g2voice.is
Let's change the world together!
Archbishop Mark S. Grenon