G2Voice Broadcast #130 – Diabetes being CURED with G2Sacraments!
Sunday, March 10th, 2019
10 AM EST
Please everyone take a few minutes and like these videos and other videos of G2Church on Brighteon.com. We need 1,000 views to keep us to be able to upload all our G2Voice episodes free:
1st Amendment – “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
Congress shall make no law and we defend that MORAL LAW in the G2Church!
G2Church Seminars for 2019!
April: Leavenworth, Washington April 20th - 21st
(2 hrs. and 15 mins. from Seattle)
And he will get you all the info for registration!
Note: People from Vancouver and other parts of Canada close to Washington State should consider attending this G2Church Seminar because we aren’t planning another Canadian Seminar in Canada this year. Ok, Aye!
Car Rentals are can be found at Seattle airport for the 2 ½ hour drive.
Amtrak Empire Builder has the most options for departures from Seattle to Leavenworth,
with an average of 1 trip per day and 19 monthly trips. One train carrier currently travels from Seattle to Leavenworth.
Train from Seattle to Leavenworth - $25 tickets in WA
By Air. Pangborn Memorial Airport in East Wenatchee is located 30 miles from Leavenworth. ...
Sea-Tac International Airport is located 130 miles from Leavenworth
AUGUST: Buffalo, N.Y. Aug 17th & 18th
Facebook or should I say, “Fakebook” is censoring most of our posts!
We are putting up all our G2Voice Broadcasts on www.brighteon.com also under “g2church”.
Get many people signed up for our FREE weekly Newsletter at: www.genesis2church.is/newsletter if is blocked go to: https://us16.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=00e15d927ffdbb8b33b389d25&id=b83228d48c
NOTE: You might have to copy and paste into the address bar for it to not be blocked or allow it from your computer. These evil people are stopping many from hearing the Truth about healing!
Last week’s G2Voice Broadcast
Why the Genesis II Church is free and you can be also!
Next week’s G2Voice Broadcast
Eliminating the toxins in your body by oxidation!
You want to help us?
Send this film and the FREE eBook, “Imagine, A World Without DIS-EASE” to all friends!
Genesis II Church Documentary
NOTE: In 9 subtitled languages!
Chinese coming soon!
Arabic, Dutch, Estonian, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese,
And send ALL your friends this FREE eBook!
FREE eBook, “Imagine, A World Without DIS-EASE”
- ENG: https://g2churchbooks.org/Imagine-A-World-Without-DIS-EASE-Is-it-possible-Free-partial-Ebook-p119513145
- SPAN: https://g2churchbooks.org/Imagina-Un-Mundo-Sin-MAL-ESTAR-ebook-Parcial-Gratuito-p119513151
PLEASE SEND TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS TODAY!
Colombian Restoration Center!
or for Spanish
NOTE: We are ONLY registering 2 people a month right now so sign up 2 months ahead to ensure a reservation! Looking forward to helping you “restore your health” – Bishop Mark S. Grenon
We have a new G2Church Membership Site!
Check it out and become a G2Church Member.
“Imagine, A World Without DIS-EASE” by
Mark S. Grenon
We at the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing have been involved in one of the most comprehensive, worldwide, cross cultural, broad spectrum, voluntary, human health studies of this world for the past 7 years.
Volume One This book is about my personal research and experience with thousands of people worldwide about why we have “dis-ease” and how to “restore health” in the body by practicing “self-care” with the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing Sacraments.
This book covers the following topics:
- What is the dis-ease of the body?
- • Why is the body dis-eased?
• How to stop the body from being dis-eased.
• History of “western medicine” that will open your eyes and hopefully motivate MANY start to do something about it!
• Who were the key players in developing vaccines and pharmaceuticals?
• Real written and video testimonies of REAL people with restored health from illnesses
• How to “restore health” by practicing selfcare NOT healthcare
• What toxins are doing to the body’s systems
• How the body was designed to work from “the pie hole to the butt hole”.
• Why NOT to trust your doctor
• Should we be afraid of cancer?
• How important is a clean liver?
• G2Voice Broadcasts covering 40+ illnesses that cause the body to be DIS-EASED!
• Genesis II Church 10 sacramental commandments for “restoring health”.
• ALL the information about the G2Church you will need in ONE book!
Go to www.g2churchbooks.org to donate for the book!
Available in Spanish
Disponible en español
Also, the book is on Amazon but Amazon gets 50% and the G2Church 50% BUT they can get it places we can’t so it is another option!
100% of the proceeds from this book will be donated to the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing to support its workers and support official G2 Projects around the world to help create, “a world without dis-ease.”
Note: The Donation for the Printed book is now back at $35 US But the eBook will stay be at 19.99 US permanently!
Training at home in the G2Sacraments
If you can’t make a G2Church Seminar the next best way to learn is in the comfort of your own home by taking our G2Church ONLINE course.
G2Church Online Course: https://g2churchvideocourse.org/
New G2 Sacramental Video Course includes!!!
We are now offering a downloadable Genesis II Church Sacramental video course. It will be much cheaper because we have eliminated the shipping and can be viewed immediate on-line or downloaded to your personal PC! English will be the first language available. Spanish, Portuguese.
If you take this course, you will be able to protect yourself and your loved ones from the threat of 95% of the world's diseases. We want this information in the homes of everyone in the world as quick as possible. Help us see that a reality.
- 50 New Instructional Videos
- All up to date G2 Sacramental and Protocol videos.
- Imagine a World Without Disease - Is It Possible? Archbishop Mark Grenon eBook
- NEW Revised 2016 Sacramental Workbook (Health Sacraments Workbook)
- Course exam.
- Upon Completion of the Home Video Course, One free year membership in the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing with membership I.D. Card, (sent to your address).
- Certificate of Completion of G2Church Seminar, (Emailed to You)
- Minister of Health Certificate with Reverend I.D. card - (sent to your address).
- Certificate of Authorization to start a Genesis II Church chapter, (Emailed to You).
- Special Health Minister newsletters from Genesis II Church.
- Constant updates, news and much more!
Get this course and study the information as quickly as you can!! Study hard because this could save your life and the lives of your loved ones!
By studying to become a Health Minister, we know each person knows the G2 Church Sacramental Protocols enough to guide others. There is an exam to test the basic knowledge of each student before they are awarded a Health Minister Certificate. Once a person has become a “H.M.” then the practicing and experience comes as more people are guided to “restored health”.
Below are the steps in establishing a Genesis II Church of Health and Healing Chapter in your area!
To start a Genesis II Church chapter, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Become a Health Minister by attending a G2 Seminar or completing a Genesis II Church Video course
- Request and approved for a Genesis II Church chapter
- Make a Public announcement in the local newspaper for two weeks. Copy and post also.
- Post the following documents in your place of abode, preferable on the wall in the entrance of your house.
At least post the Church Logo at the entrance of your home and the rest in your Church office.
Note: After you have treated and documented giving Health Guidance to 10 people you can request to become a Bishop.
- markstanleywinemaking MMS--I had shingles on my head and repeatedly used a very mild MMS solution in a tea cup for an eye soak which saved my left eye. I am not a fruitcake. I would have lost the sight in that eye. This was all after I went to a doctor. They could do nothing for it. The eye was swollen and pussy to where I couldn't see. Woke up--the cure came in to my mind--got up--found the MMS, citric acid--mixed the solution--applied to eye--and knew it would work--remission
- Douglas Crosby Ok, it's 2019-01-30 hello. Like you said Mark, word of mouth and video testimonials are the best. Thank You for what you are doing & all the detailed information you provide, along with your great videos. I'm reading your new book and have had success already. Thank You again...
- Enlightened Hummingbird
I am so thankful for Jim Humble & others who have kept up the good work of spreading the word about MMS! MMS helped me 10 years ago with a lung nodule, 5 years of knee pain from an injury (I was scheduled for surgery, which I cancelled after taking MMS), cleared up discoloration spots across face & forehead, and a fungal spot in the eyelid crease (nothing else over several months made it budge.) These are the things I KNEW MMS took care of. There were others, I'm sure, as I regained energy & well-being after years of low-grade suffering. It's terrible how the system is trying to keep this a secret, & villiainizing (possibly doing worse?) to those who are brave enough to keep speaking out. Shameful! Many Blessings on those who keep fighting the good fight. ❤
Five months ago I started using chlorine dioxide (made it from MMS) as a mouth wash. I was due for a root canal appointment in mid December. For the last two years I had to put salad in the microwave before I could eat it. The cold hurt my tooth so much. My tooth has been normal for a couple of months and I cancelled the root canal. Saved $900.
MMS works, but it does not work for big pharma because it cant be patented. It cures so many illness's, big pharma would loose billions if this becomes mainstream. I'v used it many times over the years
Oh.. my.. God!! I’m going onto my 3rd week of protocol 1000 and something is happening!! I’m experiencing exactly what this lady is describing, I’m starting feel my body again, everyday that I’m on MMS my body is becoming less and less tight, the pain in my upper back and neck is starting to go away, for the past 5 years I’ve been dealing with CFS, fibromyalgia, and thyroid problems, i was skeptical of MMS for about a year until I ran out of options and I was on the verge of suicide because I couldn’t live like that any longer with serious depression and anxiety. I’m excited because I think this is the cure for CFS and fibromyalgia!! Don’t put it off any longer!! BUY MMS now if your suffering with fatigue, pain, depression, and anxiety, just do it, you’ll be grateful you did. I could never get a full breath for the past 5 years but now I’m able to breathe much deeper and this has improved my sleep immensely. Better sleep on MMS!! But you WILL experience herx reactions the first 3 days, you will get sick before you get better. I laid in bed for 3 days straight, with headaches, and on the 4th day I felt a switch in my body, from then on it’s been nothing but positive.
Funny thing is, I stopped using store bought toothpaste now because I would gag on the toothpaste because it seems my use of MMS really purified my mouth so perfectly it seems I actually reacted to the chemicals in toothpaste. I know what the MMS is and I have no idea what is in the toothpaste. Start small is the key. When I diluted down the MMS enough, it became acceptable... and then I persisted onward, and then I increased the MMS drops slowly. I can tell my overall Oral Health is better.
Here is where you can get started. My husband and I are both doing the MMS program. It works! Thank God and everyone associated with http://Genesis2church.ch
@zineb c Indeed, one does not have to continue, but a maintenance dose is fine and preventative. This remedy is dirt cheap, so why not take it (if you still can buy it, it is starting to be forbidden in some countries....). In a University in Peru it was tested on rats (put in their drinking water) and those rats who got 10x the maximum dose for people, became more fertile. They had the most babies. Healthy babies. it was the equivalent of 4 years in a human life. No toxic effects whatsoever. On the contrary. Of the control group - the poor rats who did not receive Chlorine Dioxide but plain tapwater - two of that group died for unknown reas
cured everything that was wrong . I have no COPD NOW twice the energy. NOW I AM GOING TO GYM. I was disabled. gone waiting to die. AND SOME OF YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS AWAY FROM THEM. I HAVE NO MORE bone detection on left side where it was and on arm and ankle no more arthritis and carpal tunnel ARE GONE DAMN IT I HAD( DIVERTICULITIS SEVERE ) I HAVE NO MORE DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS I AM CURED AND STILL GETTING BETTER YOU DUFFUS TRYING TO TAKE THIS AWAY FROM PEOPLE YOU MUST BE DRIVEN BY SATAN OR SOMETHING
G2Voice Broadcast #130 Why is Diabetes so prevalent in the world?
We’ve been told, Diabetes is an incurable disease whereby, a person has to rely on medications to control it for the rest of his or her life. This is just another lie being told by the “Big Pharma” so that they can get people on a drug permanently. It is like being put on a monthly payment plan by the pharmaceutical industry every time they get another patient on a lifelong regiment of medications. The patient pays monthly for the rest of their life without any cure in site. Why do people continue to trust those who benefit from sicknesses believing they are looking out for our health?
Diabetes has been known for hundreds of years. Below I have included a little history including a chart showing how Diabetes is growing yearly in the U.S. as well as worldwide.
Note: Artificial sweeteners are not the answer and may cause Diabetes as well as many more health related problems.
The Great news is, we are recording testimonies of people having their health completely restored from Diabetes!
1. We were staying in a hotel in Villavicencio, Colombia when the man running the hotel heard us talking about what we do and asked me if MMS would work for Diabetes. His blood sugar level was over 350! We put him on the Protocol 1000 Sacrament. Three weeks later we checked on him and it had dropped to 110 and has stayed the same. That was 2 ½ yrs. Ago!
2. In the same town, my son was approached by a family member who had an uncle that was getting ready to go on kidney dialysis with a blood sugar level over 500! He was taking insulin daily also. After 2 months on the Protocol 1000 sacrament, his blood sugar level went all the way down to 120! He didn’t have to do the dialysis and is off all insulin. He is so happy to have his life back! We have to get back to that city to record these testimonies. These were two that stood out in my mind so I wanted everyone to hear what happened.
3. I brought my friend with Diabetes over and treated him every hour for 5 or 6 hours because his blood sugar was close to 500. Treating him brought his blood sugar down to 91 in those short hours. FACT! Thanks Jim Humble! You ROCK!!!
4. I have a client here in Jamaica that has severe diabetes - 20 years on injections. She started taking MMS (6 drops in the morning and 6 drops at night), not even dropping them in her eye. She was scheduled for surgery and had to travel 3 hours to get to the hospital where she would have the surgery. She first went for consultation and the specialist said she definitely needed the surgery and urgently. Her eye looked like she had been punched in it. The sugar in the blood is like glass in the eye. That is what causes the bleeding. She was on the drops for a couple of weeks and her eye visibly started turning from blood red to pink and then to white (normal). She went to have the surgery and the doctor was shocked (to say the least) he said he didn't understand how this happened but he sent her home and said she didn't need the surgery again. Jahmasin
5. I have a coworker who I gave MMS and 50% citric acid. I told him to start with 1 drop and go to 2 drops and stay there for a while until I talk to him again. He did this for a few weeks. I spoke with him last week and he said he went to take his insulin and noticed that it was too strong for him. I think he may have had sweating and some other symptoms from having too much insulin. He consulted with his doctor who said to reduce his insulin dose. He told me that he had been on insulin for a year before this and his insulin needs were constant during that time. He had an insulin pen and he used to take about 22 or 24 units of insulin. I don't know what the units are. Now he takes 12. * I asked him if anything else could be attributed to this insulin reduction and he said nothing else could be the reason. Nothing else was used. Only MMS. He told me he is very good with keeping his blood sugar in check and always needed the higher (22 or 24 units) dose. After being on MMS (2 drops) once a day in the morning for about 2 or 3 weeks, he had that reaction from too much insulin and now he takes about half. This is a good money savings for him too. He said his cost in the past was about $100 per month, so that is a real savings. Another thing: He had this real bad arthritis in his rotator cuff (shoulder). He couldn't lift his right arm without help from his left. He had a real difficult time just to lift it to turn a door knob. Now, he can lift his right arm on its own without help and he can lift it higher than his shoulder. He did this while I watched. He said nothing other than MMS could be responsible. He also said that before he took MMS, he did not expect it to work. In fact, I had mentioned MMS to him months earlier and I wasn't really sure he seriously wanted it because it is difficult for me to read what other people are thinking. I finally gave him about a tablespoon or less of MMS and CA in two bottles. I wrote instructions on paper and handed it to him. I really think he likes it. He has asked me for more and I intend to give him full bottles now.
6. Sir Jim Humble; It is my pleasure to post the success story I have experienced using MMS2 for my friend. He had this diabetes for years already without improvement. It takes about a month only. Using gradual increase day by day until able to take 4 caps a day at 2 to 3 hour time frame. Here is how he achieved it…. he also take enzyme at the same time. Before he start MMS2. The reading was 7.+, now the reading was 5.+ He never had this reading before. He now taking it daily at 1 to 2 caps. I am glad to finally obtain the MMS1 25% solution. It does work too. Am having it often now. Am waiting for the arrival of your DVD to finish my exam on MMS.
7. I see very little on MMS 2, why is that? Jim once told me the MMS 2 is just as effective as the MMS 1 and yet there's not much information available on MMS 2.I have used Calcium Hypochlorite internally to help cure Diabetes 3 times as far as I know, heal Cancer, for general detoxification while raising ones immune system, kill Parasites and I have been having great success using it externally to close large Ulcers, heal Acne (it literally reforms the skin and closes the holes created by Acne), kill stubborn Fungus and I swear by it! Frank
8. Hello, my name is María and I am using MSM for a long time -about 4 years, I tried it with my cats, dogs, myself, my daughter, my friends for influenza, diabetes, bocio, infections, bronquitis.I NEVER have had any problem at all, it works quick and is safe. It is miraculous. Thank you Jim Humble, God bless you. Maria
Note: You might have noticed the last 2 testimonies mentioned “MMS2” which is Calcium Hypochlorite. We have seen MMS2 only “Restore Health” from Diabetes.
Diabetes Video testimonies
Let’s get 100’s more!
4. SPANISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDR-lgU4b6g
6. SPANISH with ENGLISH subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afs_0Z5oXms
7. SPANISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be2Tro_0SqE
8. SPANISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGOD45hQWfI
New CDC report: More than 100 million
Americans have diabetes or prediabetes
Diabetes growth rate steady, adding to health care burden
For Immediate Release: Weekday, July 18, 2017
Contact: Media Relations
More than 100 million U.S. adults are now living with diabetes or prediabetes, according to a new reportCdc-pdf released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The report finds that as of 2015, 30.3 million Americans – 9.4 percent of the U.S. population –have diabetes. Another 84.1 million have prediabetes, a condition that if not treated often leads to type 2 diabetes within five years.
The report confirms that the rate of new diabetes diagnoses remains steady. However, the disease continues to represent a growing health problem: Diabetes was the seventh leading cause of death in the U.S. in 2015. The report also includes county-level data for the first time, and shows that some areas of the country bear a heavier diabetes burden than others.
“Although these findings reveal some progress in diabetes management and prevention, there are still too many Americans with diabetes and prediabetes,” said CDC Director Brenda Fitzgerald, M.D. “More than a third of U.S. adults have prediabetes, and the majority don’t know it. Now, more than ever, we must step up our efforts to reduce the burden of this serious disease.”
Diabetes is a serious disease that can often be managed through physical activity, diet, and the appropriate use of insulin and other medications to control blood sugar levels. People with diabetes are at increased risk of serious health complications including premature death, vision loss, heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, and amputation of toes, feet, or legs.
The National Diabetes Statistics Report, released approximately every two years, provides information on diabetes prevalence and incidence, prediabetes, risk factors for complications, acute and long-term complications, mortality, and costs in the U.S.
Key findings from the National Diabetes Statistics Report
The report finds that:
- In 2015, an estimated 1.5 million new cases of diabetes were diagnosed among people ages 18 and older.
- Nearly 1 in 4 four adults living with diabetes – 7.2 million Americans – didn’t know they had the condition. Only 11.6 percent of adults with prediabetes knew they had it.
- Rates of diagnosed diabetes increased with age. Among adults ages 18-44, 4 percent had diabetes. Among those ages 45-64 years, 17 percent had diabetes. And among those ages 65 years and older, 25 percent had diabetes.
Rates of diagnosed diabetes were higher among American Indians/Alaska Natives (15.1 percent), non-Hispanic blacks (12.7 percent), and Hispanics (12.1 percent), compared to Asians (8.0 percent) and non-Hispanic whites (7.4 percent).
Other differences include:
- Diabetes prevalence varied significantly by education. Among U.S. adults with less than a high school education, 12.6 percent had diabetes. Among those with a high school education, 9.5 percent had diabetes; and among those with more than a high school education, 7.2 percent had diabetes.
- More men (36.6 percent) had prediabetes than women (29.3 percent). Rates were similar among women and men across racial/ethnic groups or educational levels.
- The southern and Appalachian areas of the United States had the highest rates of diagnosed diabetes and of new diabetes cases.
“Consistent with previous trends, our research shows that diabetes cases are still increasing, although not as quickly as in previous years,” said Ann Albright, Ph.D., R.D., director of CDC’s Division of Diabetes Translation. “Diabetes is a contributing factor to so many other serious health conditions. By addressing diabetes, we limit other health problems such as heart disease, stroke, nerve and kidney diseases, and vision loss.”
Diabetes is a chronic (longterm) dis-ease that affects at least 400 million people worldwide! 1 in 11 people have Diabetes. As of 2015, every 6 seconds someone dies from Diabetes in this world.
These are horrible statistics and I believe they are low especially when they now have a “pre-diabetes” diagnosis. WHY?
Source: IDF Diabetes Atlas Seventh Edition 2015
Diabetes skyrockets 75% in just one decade ... medical system clueless about answers: Source: naturalnews.com
Read this list and see if a medication you are taking is listed!
390 Drugs That Can Affect Blood Glucose Levels:
NOTE: You wonder why you have Diabetes? Toxins in the medications?
This is why “they” want you to stay on these DRUGS!
Drugs That May Cause Hyperglycemia (High Blood Sugar) Are you on one or more of these DRUGS?
(GENERIC NAME | BRAND NAME)
Abacavir | (Ziagen®)
Abacavir + lamivudine,zidovudine | (Trizivir®)
Abacavir + dolutegravir + lamivudine | (Triumeq®)
Abiraterone | (Zytiga®)
Acetazolamide | (Diamox®)
Acitretin | (Soriatane®)
Aletinib | (Alecensa®)
Albuterol | (Ventolin®, Proventil®)
Albuterol + ipratropium | (Combivent®)
Aliskiren + amlodipine + hydrochlorothiazide | (Amturnide®)
Aliskiren + amlodipine | (Tekamlo®)
Amphotericin B | (Amphocin®, Fungizone®)
Amphotericin B lipid formulations IV | (Abelcet®)
Amprenavir | (Agenerase®)
Anidulafungin | (Eraxis®)
Aripiprazole | (Abilify®)
Arsenic trioxide | (Trisenox®)
Asparaginase | (Elspar®, Erwinaze®)
Atazanavir | (Reyataz ®)
Atazanavir + cobistat | (Evotaz®)
Atenolol + chlorthalidone | (Tenoretic®)
Atorvastatin | (Lipitor®)
Atovaquone | (Mepron®)
Baclofen | (Lioresal®)
Belatacept | (Nulojix®)
Benazepril + hydrochlorothiazide | (Lotension®)
Betamethasone topical | (Alphatrex®, Betatrex®, Beta-Val®, Diprolene®, Diprolene® AF, Diprolene® Lotion, Luxiq®, Maxivate®)
Betamethasone +clotrimazole | (Lotrisone® topical)
Betaxolol Betoptic® eyedrops, | (Kerlone® oral)
Bexarotene | (Targretin®)
Bicalutamide | (Casodex®)
Bisoprolol + hydrochlorothiazide | (Ziac®)
Brentuximab vedotin | (Adcetris®)
Budesonide | (Uceris®)
Bumetanide | (Bumex®)
Caffeine | (Caffeine in moderation may actually be beneficial in diabetes but in large amounts can raise blood sugar.)
Calcipotriene + betamethasone | (Enstillar®)
Candesartan + hydrochlorothiazide | (Atacand HCT®)
Captopril + hydrochlorothiazide | (Capozide®)
Carfilzomib | (Kyprolis®)
Carteolol | (Cartrol® oral, Occupress® eyedrops)
Carvedilol | (Coreg®)
Ceftaroline | (Teflaro®)
Ceftozolane + tazobactam | (Zerbaxa)
Chlorothiazide | (Diuril®)
Chlorthalidone | (Chlorthalidone Tablets®, Clorpres®, Tenoretic®, Thalitone®)
Choline salicylate | (Numerous tradenames of aspirin formulations; check label)
Choline salicylate + magnesium salicylate | (CMT®, Tricosal®, Trilisate®)
Clobetasol | (Clobevate®, Cormax®, Cormax® Scalp Application, Embeline® E, Olux®, Temovate®, Temovate® E, Temovate® Scalp Application)
Clozapine | (Clozaril®, FazaClo®)
Conjugated estrogens | (Estrace®, Estring®, Femring®, Premarin®, Vagifem®, Cenestin®, Enjuvia®, Estrace®, Femtrace®, Gynodiol®, Menest®, Ogen®)
Conjugated estrogens + bazedoxifene | (Duavee®)
Conjugated estrogens + medroxyprogesterone | (Premphase®, Prempro®)
Corticosteroids | (Numerous tradenames; check label)
Cortisone | (Numerous tradenames; check label)
Cyclosporine | (Sandimmune®, Neoral®, Gengraf®)
Dabrafenib | (Tafiniar®)
Daclizumab | (Zenapax®)
Darunavir + cobistat | (Prezcobix®)
Decitabine | (Dacogen®)
Desonide | (DesOwen®, Tridesilon®)
Desoximetasone | (Topicort®)
Dexamethasone | (Adrenocot®, Dalalone®, Decadron®, Decaject®, Dekasol®, Dexacort®, Dexasone®, Dexim®, Dexone®,Hexadrol®, Medidex®, Primethasone®, Solurex®, Dexamethasone Intensol®)
Dextromethorphan + promethazine | (Phenergan® with Dextromethorphan, Phen- TussDM®)
Diazoxide | (Proglycem®)
Dinutuximab | (Unituxin®)
Dolutegravir | (Tivicay®)
Empagliflozin + metformin | (Synjardy®)
Enalapril + hydrochlorothiazide | (Vaseretic®)
Encainide | (Enkaid®)
Ephedrine and Guaifenesin | (Primatene ® tablets, otc - this medication includes ephedrine and guaifenesin. Guaifenesin is not responsible for hyperglycemia )
Epinephrine | (EpiPen ®, EpiPen® Jr, Primatene® Mist, otc)
Esterified estrogens, estrone, estropipate
Esterified estrogens + methyltestosterone | (Estratest®)
Estradiol, ethinyl estradiol | (Alora®, Climara®, Congest®, Delestrogen®, Depo-Estradiol®, Depogen®, Estinyl®, Estrace®, Estraderm®, Estragyn 5®, Estragyn LA 5®, Estrasorb®, EstroGel®, Estro-L.A.®, Gynodiol®, Kestrone-
5®, Neo-Estrone®, Menest®, Menostar®, Ogen .625®, Ogen®, Ortho-Est®, Premarin®, Valergen®, Vivelle®, Vivelle-Dot®)
Estradiol + norethindrone | (Activella®)
Estradiol + norgestimate | (Prefest®)
Estramustine | (Emcyt®)
Ethacrynic acid | (Edecrin®, Sodium Edecrin®)
Everolimus | (Afinitor®, Zortress®)
Everolimus | (Zortress®)
Ezetimibe, Atorvastatin | (Liptruzet®)
Fidaxomicin | (Dificid®)
Fluticasone | (Arnuity Ellipta®)
Fluticasone + vilanterol | (Breo Elipta®)
Fluoxetine | (Prozac®, Sarafem®)
Flurandrenolide | (Cordran®, Cordran® SP, Cordran® Tape)
Formoterol | (Foradil® Aerolizer® Inhaler)
Fosamprenavir | (Lexiva ®)
Fosinopril + hydrochlorothiazide | (Monopril HCT®)
Furosemide | (Lasix®)
Gabapentin | (Gralise®, Horizant®)
Gemtuzumab ozogamicin | (Mylotarg®)
Glucosamine | (Possible increase in insulin resistance; more likely with intravenous use)
Glycopyrrolate | (Cuvposa®)
Hydrochlorothiazide | (Aldactazide®, Aldoril®, Capozide®, Dyazide®, HydroDIURIL®, Inderide®, Lopressor® HCT, Maxzide®,Microzide®, Moduretic®, Timolide®, Vaseretic®)
Hydrochlorothiazide + irbesartan | (Avalide®)
Hydrochlorothiazide + lisinopril | (Prinzide®, Zestoretic®)
Hydrochlorothiazide + losartan | (Hyzaar®)
Hydrochlorothiazide + metoprolol | (Lopressor HCT®)
Hydrochlorothiazide + moexipril | (Uniretic®)
Hydrochlorothiazide + quinapril | (Accuretic®, Quinaretic®)
Hydrochlorothiazide + telmisartan | (Micardis HCT®)
Hydrochlorothiazide + valsartan | (Diovan HCT®)
Hydrocortisone | (Numerous trade names of topical hydrocortisone formulations; check label)
Indacaterol | (Arcapta®)
Indapamide | (Lozol®)
Indinavir | (Crixivan®)
Interferon alfa-2a | (Roferon-A®)
Interferon alfa-2b | (Intron-A®)
Interferon alfa-2b + ribavirin | (Rebetron®)
Interferon alfa-n1 | (Alferon-N®)
Irinotecan | (Camptosar®)
Isoniazid | (Laniazid®, Nydrazid®)
Isotretinoin | (Accutane®)
Liothyronine | (Cytomel®)
Lamivudine | (Epivir®, Epivir-HBV®)
Levalbuterol | (Xoponex®, Xopenex HFA®)
Levonorgestrel | (Plan B®, Norplant System®)
Levothyroxine | (Synthroid®, Levoxyl®)
Lopinavir + ritonavir | (Kaletra®)
Lucinactant | (Surfaxin®)
Lurasidone | (Latuda®)
Magnesium salicylate | (Bayer Select® Backache Pain Formula, Doans® Pills, Mobidin®, Nuprin® Backache Caplet)
Medroxyprogesterone | (Provera®, Depo-Provera®)
Megestrol | (Megace®)
Methylprednisolone | (A-methaPred®, ADD-Vantage®, Depo-Medrol®, Medrol®,
Medrol® Dosepak, Meprolone® Unipak, Solu-Medrol®)
Metolazone | (Zaroxolyn®, Mykrox®)
Metoprolol | (Lopressor®, Lopressor® HCT, Toprol XL®)
Modafinil | (Provigil®)
Momentasone furoate + formoterol fumarate dihydrate | (Dulera®)
Moxifloxacin | (Avelox®, Avelox® I.V.)
Mycophenolate | (CellCept®)
Nadolol | (Corgard®)
Nelfinavir | (Viracept®)
Netupitant + palonosetron | (Akynzo®)
Niacin, niacinamide | (Niacor®, Niaspan®, Nicolar®, Nicotinex®, Slo-Niacin®)
Nilotinib | (Tasigna®)
Nilutamide | (Nilandron®)
Nitric oxide | (INOmax®)
Nivolumab | (Opdivo®)
Norethindrone | (Aygestin®, Nor-QD®, Micronor®)
Norgestrel | (Orvette®)
Nystatin | (Mycostatin®, Nystat-Rx®, Nystop®, Pedi-Dri®)
Nystatin + triamcinolone | (Dermacomb®, Myco II®, Mycobiotic II®, Mycogen II®,
Mycolog II®, Myco-Triacet II®, Mykacet®, Mykacet II®, Mytrex®, Tristatin II®)
Octreotide | (Sandostatin®, Sandostatin LAR®)
Olanzapine | (Zyprexa®)
Olaparib | (Lynparza®)
Olmesartan + amlodipine + hydrochlorothiazide | (Tribenzor®)
Oxybutynin | (Anturol®)
Oxycodone | (Oxecta®)
Panobinostat | (Farydak®)
Pantoprazole | (Protonix®, Protonix® I.V.)
Pegaspargase | (Oncaspar®)
Peginterferon alfa-2b | (PEG-Intron®, Sylatron®)
Pembrolizumab | (Keytrenda®)
Pentamidine | (Pentam 300®)
Peramivir | (Rapivab®)
Perindopril + amlodipine | (Prestalia®)
Phenylephrine* | (Sudafed PE®, and others)
Phenytoin | (Dilantin®, Dilantin-125®, Dilantin Infatabs®, Dilantin Kapseals®, Phenytek®)
Pomalidomide | (Pomalyst®)
Prednisolone | (AK-Pred®,Blephamide®,Blephamide®,Liquifilm®,Econopred® Plus, Inflamase® Forte, Inflamase® Mild, Poly-Pred® Liquifilm®, Pred Forte®, Pred Mild®, Pred-G®, Pred-G® Liquifilm®, Delta Cortef®,Pediapred®,Prelone®)
Prednisone | (Prednisone Intensol®, Sterapred®, Sterapred® DS, Rayos DR®)
Progesterone | (Prometrium®)
Pseudoephedrine* | (Claritin D®, Sudafed®, and others)
Quetiapine | (Seroquel®)
Risperidone | (Risperdal®, Risperdal® M-TAB®)
* There are many other OTC and prescription medications that contain pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine.
Ritodrine | (Yutopar®)
Ritonavir | (Norvir®)
Rituximab | (Rituxan®)
Salmeterol | (Serevent®, Serevent® Diskus®)
Salsalate | (Argesic®-SA, Disalcid®, Mono-Gesic®, Salflex®, Salsitab®)
Saquinavir | (Invirase®)
Sodium oxybate | (Xyrem®)
Somatropin | (Genotropin®, Genotropin Miniquick®, Humatrope®,Norditropin artridges®,Norditropin NordiFlex®,Nutropin®, Nutropin AQ®, Saizen®, Serostim®, Zorbtive®)
Sonidegib | (Odomzo®)
Sotalol | (Betapace®, Betapace AF®, Sorine®)
Streptozocin | (Zanosar®)
Tacrolimus | (Prograf®, Protopic®)
Temsirolimus | (Torisel®)
Tesamorelin | (Egrifta®)
Thyroid | (Armour Thyroid®, Naturethroid®)
Tiotropium + Olodaterol | (Stiolto Respimat®)
Tipranavir | (Aptivus®)
Tolvaptan | (Samsca®)
Torsemide | (Demadex®, Demadex Oral®)
Trametinib | (Mekinist®)
Triamcinolone | (Aristocort®, Aristospan®, Asthmacort®, Flutex®, Kenalog®, Tac®, Triacet®)
Umeclidium + vilanterol | (Anoro Ellipta®)
Ursodeoxycholic acid, ursodiol | (Actigall®, Urso®)
Valproic acid, divalproex sodium | (Depacon®, Depakene®, Depakene® Syrup, Depakote®, Depakote® ER,Depakote® Sprinkle)
Vitamin C | (Ascorbic acid, Ascorbate)
Vitamin E | (Tocopherol, Tocotrienol)
Ziprasidone | (Geodone®)
Zolpidem | (Intermezzo®)
Beware: Statin Drugs Can Actually Cause Diabetes:
Many therapeutic agents can predispose to or precipitate diabetes, especially when pre-existing risk factors are present, and these may cause glucose control to deteriorate if administered to those with existing diabetes. They may act by increasing insulin resistance, by affecting the secretion of insulin, or both. For convenience, these agents may be subdivided into widely used medications that are weakly diabetogenic, and drugs used for special indications that are more strongly diabetogenic. Examples of the former include antihypertensive agents and statins, and examples of the latter include steroids, antipsychotics and a range of immunosuppressive agents. There are also a number of known beta cell poisons including the insecticide Vacor, alloxan and streptozotocin.
Elevated Sugar Intake Linked to Significantly Raised Risk of Obesity, Diabetes, and Heart Disease
The WHO recommends to reduce sugar intake?
WHO Urges Slashing Sugar Consumption to Protect Health
To lower your risk of obesity and tooth decay, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends dramatically reducing your sugar consumption, limiting added sugar to 10 percent of daily calories or less.3 This equates to about 12 teaspoons or 50 grams of sugar for most adults.
To prevent chronic disease such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer, the organization suggests limiting your sugar consumption to a maximum of five percent of your daily calories.
The latter five percent limit is right in line with my own standard recommendation for healthy people, which calls for keeping your total fructose consumption below 25 grams per day, or about five teaspoons.
However, if you already have signs of insulin resistance, such as hypertension, obesity, or heart disease, I believe you’d be wise to limit your total fructose consumption even further—down to 15 grams or less until your weight and other health conditions have normalized.
Three recent studies that have linked excessive sugar consumption to chronic disease include the following:
• According to the meta-review4 mentioned earlier, the preponderance of research clearly shows that once you reach 18 percent of your daily calories from added sugar, there’s a two-fold increase in metabolic harm that promotes prediabetes and diabetes
• Most recently, a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)5 concluded that “most US adults consume more added sugar than is recommended for a healthy diet,” and that there’s “a significant relationship between added sugar consumption and increased risk for cardiovascular disease mortality.”
The 15-yearlong study, which included data for 31,000 Americans, found that those who consumed 25 percent or more of their daily calories as sugar were more than twice as likely to die from heart disease as those who got less than 10 percent of their calories from sugar.
On the whole, the odds of dying from heart disease rose in tandem with the percentage of added sugar in the diet regardless of the age, sex, physical activity level, and body-mass index.
• A 2014 study6 came to very similar results. Here, those who consumed the most sugar — about 25 percent of their daily calories — were twice as likely to die from heart disease as those who limited their sugar intake to seven percent of their total calories.
Diabetes U.K.the global diabetes community
Note: This is the mainstream medical ideas of what diabetes is and its causes.
Type 1 diabetes causes
Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system destroying the cells in the pancreas that make insulin. This causes diabetes by leaving the body without enough insulin to function normally.
This is called an autoimmune reaction, or autoimmune cause, because the body is attacking itself.
There is no specific diabetes causes, but the following triggers may be involved:
• Viral or bacterial infection
• Chemical toxins within food
• Unidentified component causing autoimmune reaction
Underlying genetic disposition may also be a type 1 diabetes cause.
Type 2 diabetes causes
Type 2 diabetes causes are usually multifactorial - more than one diabetes cause is involved. Often, the most overwhelming factor is a family history of type 2 diabetes.
This is the most likely type 2 diabetes cause.
There are a variety of risk factors for type 2 diabetes, any or all of which increase the chances of developing the condition.
• Living a sedentary lifestyle
• Increasing age
• Bad diet
Other type 2 diabetes causes such as pregnancy or illness can be type 2 diabetes risk factors.
Detailed causes of diabetes are still not so well understood, however, a number of factors have been identified as increasing the chances of developing different types of diabetes.
In this video we’ll look at the causes for the 3 most common types of diabetes:
• Type 1 diabetes
• Type 2 diabetes
• and Gestational diabetes
Type 1 diabetes is an auto-immune disease, meaning that the body’s immune system attacks its body’s own cells. In type 1 diabetes, the insulin producing cells are steadily killed off by the immune system. Genetic factors are known to play a part with type 1 diabetes often running in families.
Another factor that seems to be at play is that type 1 diabetes is more common in countries further from the equator, suggesting that vitamin D may play a part.
With the prevalence of type 2 diabetes increasing so quickly, there has been much discussion around the causes of this metabolic condition. Genetics is one area of focus with specific genes appearing to increase the likelihood of type 2 diabetes developing.
There are clear links to ethnicity as well with people of South Asian, Middle Eastern and African-Caribbean descent at a higher risk of type 2 diabetes. Diet is widely believed to be a factor in type 2 diabetes, however, there is some disagreement as to which parts of our diet could be responsible.
Saturated and trans fats, processed foods and excessive carbohydrate having all been mooted as possible causal factors.
Gestational diabetes is a form of diabetes that specifically comes on during pregnancy. During the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, with requirements for insulin already growing, hormones released by the placenta can lead to insulin being less effective.
If the mother’s body struggles to produce enough insulin, blood sugar levels can rise resulting in gestational diabetes.
Gestational diabetes causes
The causes of diabetes in pregnancy also known as gestational diabetes remain unknown. However, there are a number of risk factors that increase the chances of developing this condition:
• Family history of gestational diabetes
• Overweight or obese
• Suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome
• Have had a large baby weighing over 9lb
Causes of gestational diabetes may also be related to ethnicity - some ethnic groups have a higher risk of gestational diabetes.
Other diabetes causes
There are a variety of other potential diabetes causes. These include the following:
• Pancreatitis or pancreatectomy as a cause of diabetes. Pancreatitis is known to increase the risk of developing diabetes, as is a pancreatectomy.
• Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). One of the root causes of PCOS is obesity-linked insulin resistance, which may also increase the risk of pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
• Cushing’s syndrome. This syndrome increases production of the cortisol hormone, which serves to increased blood glucose levels. An over-abundance of cortisol can cause diabetes.
• Glucagonoma. Patients with glucagonoma may experience diabetes because of a lack of equilibrium between levels of insulin production and glucagon production.
• Steroid induced diabetes (steroid diabetes) is a rare form of diabetes that occurs due to prolonged use of glucocorticoid therapy.
QUESTION: What is causing the AUTO-IMMUNE DEFIENCIES and the Pancreas to malfunction? TOXINS? TOXIC FOODS? TOXIC MEDS? TOXIC WATER? TOXIC HOMES? TOXIC WORKSPACE, TOXIC WORLD?
The Great news is, we are recording testimonies of people having their health completely restored from Diabetes and MANY MANY other illnesses that DIS-EASE the body!
TUNE IN this Sunday at 10 AM EST www.G2Voice.is
Let’s change the world together!
Archbishop Mark S. Grenon
MMS Saves Lives.