Two-week end of year sale!
From Dec. 16th to Jan. 31st we are reducing the donation for the book,
“Imagine, A World Without DIS-EASE” by
Mark S. Grenon
We at the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing have been involved in one of the most comprehensive, worldwide, cross cultural, broad spectrum, voluntary, human health studies of this world for the past 7 years.
Volume One This book is about my personal research and experience with thousands of people worldwide about why we have “dis-ease” and how to “restore health” in the body by practicing “self-care” with the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing Sacraments.
This book covers the following topics:
What is the dis-ease of the body? • Why is the body dis-eased?
• How to stop the body from being dis-eased.
• History of “western medicine” that will open your eyes and hopefully motivate MANY start to do something about it!
• Who were the key players in developing vaccines and pharmaceuticals?
• Real written and video testimonies of REAL people with restored health from illnesses
• How to “restore health” by practicing selfcare NOT healthcare
• What toxins are doing to the body’s systems
• How the body was designed to work from “the pie hole to the butt hole”.
• Why NOT to trust your doctor
• Should we be afraid of cancer?
• How important is a clean liver?
• G2Voice Broadcasts covering 40+ illnesses that cause the body to be DIS-EASED!
• Genesis II Church 10 sacramental commandments fro “restoring health”.
• ALL the information about the G2Church you will need in ONE book!
We will also be offering the eBook for a $15.00 Donation for the Two-Week End of Year Sale!
For a limited time you can get the printed and ebook editions for $40.00!
Go to www.g2churchbooks.org to donate for the book!
Available in Spanish
Disponible en español
100% of the proceeds from this book will be donated to the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing to support its workers and support official G2 Projects around the world to help create, “a world without dis-ease.”
Let’s change the world together!
Bishop Mark S. Grenon