Genesis II Church Video Course Website
Five years have passed since the beginning of the Genesis II Church. What an awesome journey it has been. Many have learned our Sacraments and have started their own personal G2 mission.
One way to become a Health Minister is through our G2 video course. Over the past few years it has proven to be successful. We have used hardcopy DVD’s Dropbox links, OwnCloud, etc. Many have studied and learned of the Genesis II Church Sacraments & Protocols in these ways.
The information of our Church is spreading throughout the world but not all that take the video course are graduating and becoming Health Ministers. We have revised and created a video course website which is now more automated, as a result we are seeing more graduates.
Below I have provided a video tutorial of our Video Course website. Hope you enjoy!!! G2 Church Video Course Tutorial
After completing the video course and graduating as a Genesis II Church Health Minister, you may ask yourself, “What is it that I could do to help change this world”? Below are listed a few different avenues to help decide on how you might be a part in helping others.
1. How to become a Bishop.
2. How to become a G2 Sacrament Provider.
3. How to start your own G2 Church chapter.
Here are 10 examples of Health Ministers who have continued their own Genesis II Mission.
1. Bishop Luis - 1st Bishop to tithe, 1st G2 Sacrament Provider in Argentina, Organized Genesis II Church Seminar in Argentina. Besides those accomplishments, Luis has provided many with the Sacraments and has helped many overcome ailments. Check out his website: www.iglesia-g2.com.ar
3. Bishop Nila - 1st Bishop in Paraguay, 1st Genesis II Church chapter in Paraguay. What else could I say about Nila and her son? It is very humbling to see how they are changing people’s lives in Paraguay. Keep it up you guys!!! Check out Nila’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mms.asuncion.9?fref=ts
4. Bishop Lesley - Bishop in South Africa, Holding the 3rd G2 seminar in South Africa (For more info click here). Lesley is the perfect example of someone learning something and putting it into practice. With the use of our Sacraments, she has helped many overcome terrible illnesses.
6. Bishop Casey - Bishop in Peru, provides continuous donations of MMS and other Sacraments to those in need. He has seen and been a part in the restoration of health in hundreds of people. Besides all the humanitarian work that Casey does, he also is helping us set up the Seminar we will be having in Orange County, California. Looks to be a great seminar!!!
7. Bishop Rene - Bishop #074, He was a huge asset in the setting up of the 1st & 2nd Genesis II Church seminars in South Africa. He provides MMS for many people in the townships. Rene has been a tremendous advocate of the Genesis II Church. We are very thankful for Rene and his family. They welcomed us in their home on both occasions when we held seminars in South Africa.
8. Bishop Shane - Bishop #010, He held 2 seminars in Texas and is having another seminar in January 2016 (For more info click here) What can I say about big brother Shane? He is a perfect example of one that takes the video course and continues his own G2 mission. He became a Health Minister, started his own G2 Church chapter, became a Bishop, started providing the G2 Sacraments, and this was all before he even attended a seminar!!! Talk about determination.
9. Bishop Sam Machavane (AKA - Sam I am) - 1st Bishop in Mozambique, 1st G2 Church chapter in Mozambique. He helps many others overcome their ailments in his Country. He also hopes to spread the word of MMS in Swaziland. If at any time you feel down, this is the person to have around. Bishop Sam’s energy is very helpful for one’s treatment. He has a very positive attitude and this allows him to make the necessary decisions to guide someone in the use of our Sacraments. Keep it up brother!!! God bless you.
10. Health Minister Patricia - Became a Minister through a private seminar and video course. She started a G2 Church chapter in Quito, Ecuador. She is also in the beginning stages of becoming a G2 Sacrament Provider in Ecuador. While working in her day job, she is always spreading the wonderful news of MMS and the Genesis II Church. We expect many to be healed with the guidance of this spectacular human being. She has the attitude of a servant, which is necessary to help others.
The people mentioned above are just a few examples of all our Bishop’s and HM’s throughout the world. They represent everyone involved in the Genesis II Church who are doing their part to change this world. We would like to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts. God bless everyone on their journey in restoring health to the people of this world.
Let’s change this world together, join us!!!
Our 50th Genesis II Church Seminar was a great success in Weert, Holland!
The seminar in Holland last weekend went very well indeed! In all, we had 35 attendees. Seven of the students were in the medical and veterinary fields and one scientist, while many of the others had all taken MMS and wanted to learn more! We heard many more testimonies and will be uploading to the “MMSTestimonials” channel on YouTube as they come in. Many came up to us expressing how they felt so much more confidence in using the sacramental protocols. All the graduates left with all the teaching materials to train others. We ordained two new Bishops of the Genesis II Church, Bishop Hendrik de Rooj of Holland and Bishop “Ma” Esther of Cameroon.
As of 12-18-2015, The Genesis II Church now has:
• 2323 Members worldwide in 115+ countries
• 1640 Health Ministers (AKA- HM’s)
• 85 Bishops
• 286 G2 Churches
We are changing the world by the 1,000’s!
Archbishop Mark S. Grenon
Graduation Class #50! Weert, Holland
Using a new teaching presentation.
Our New Bishop in Cameroon - Bishop Esther
Our New Bishop in Holland – Bishop Hendrik de Rooj
Upcoming Genesis II Church Seminars
Genesis II Church Seminars in 2016
• Orange County, California. Dates: 01/29/2016 - 01/31/2016.
Location: To be announced.
Contact Bishop: Jonathan Grenon
The New Genesis II Church Home Video Course
If you haven’t attended a Genesis II Church Seminar, this course is the next best thing to learn how to restore your health or someone else’s.
Spanish: See http://genesis2church.is
80% of the students that attended our recent seminar in Guayas, Ecuador had never taken even a drop of MMS. I really applaud people that do their due diligence to learn more about our Church and the sacramental we have developed to restore health. There are many people selling MMS worldwide and have no experience in how to make and dose the sacraments correctly. If you have any questions about the Genesis II Church sacraments, please contact us and we will be glad to help you!
Genesis II Church Sacramental Guidance
Here below you will find what we are including:
1. 30 minute video consultation daily for 3-4 weeks.
2. The necessary Sacraments to do the protocols.
3. Genesis II Church membership (1 year)
4. Home Video Course
5. Genesis II Church Health Minister certification (Upon completion of HVC Exam)
Requirements: A minimum donation of $50 USD per day and a written or video testimony upon Health Restoration.
Here is the short video we did about our new offer, “Sacramental Guidance made easy”! Looking forward to hearing from many people worldwide in need of restoring health!!!
Our Newest Genesis II Church Restoration Center
A NEW Genesis II Church Restoration Center has opened August 1st!
The Genesis II Church Vanguard Seminar Team is now in Vilcabamba, Ecuador setting up our newest Health Restoration Center at: http://www.madretierra.com.ec/. The owner, Peter, is helping us offer an all inclusive Health restoration package for one month for all that want to come and focus on “restoring health”. See my interview with Peter. His mom was “restored to health” from breast cancer with MMS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sYV3_385Gk
This “Health Restoration” package will include:
1. Lodging in a Superior room with a beautiful view of Vilcabamba valley.
2. All food in included, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Note: Natural organic fruits and vegetables as well as raw milk, cheese and eggs are always available and organic ice cream!
3. There will be a “spa” session every day. Massage, different types of baths i.e. clay and detox, sauna.
4. The Full Genesis II Church Sacramental Protocols to deal with whatever health issue such as, All types of Cancer, Diabetes, MRSA, Hepatitis, Herpes, HIV, Lyme Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Autism, Candida, All Allergies, Digestive problems, high blood pressure, obesity, parasites, tumors and cysts, problems with Prostate i.e. high PSA, skin problems, eye problems, chronic sinus infections, erectile dysfunction etc. In fact 95% of the world’s diseases! See some of the testimonies on our YouTube Channel, “MMSTestimonials”.
5. Every participant will receive ALL the protocols on video as well as our Genesis II Church Sacramental workbook, now 160 pages!
6. Every participant will have the opportunity to become a member of the Genesis II Church if they so choose with an I.D. card included.
7. Interaction with other participants and members that have been through the protocols for encouragement.
8. A trained Health Minister or Bishop is available 24/7.
9. Every participant will leave with the knowledge of how to “restore health” from most diseases and be able to guide others as well.
10. Enjoy the fresh air, water and food at one of the most beautiful places in the world, Vilcabamba, Ecuador, the valley of Longevity. What a beautiful place to restore one’s health!
Our first participant: Jonathan cured of 20 years of allergies - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY3n8u6jw_E
Genesis II Church Newsletter
Sign up for the Genesis II Church Newsletter for updates on the Church here: http://mmsnews.is/signup
Record a 5 - 10 minute testimony
How your health was restored using the Genesis II Church Sacramental Products.
Record a Testimony and post it here:
Write a Testimony:
Hope to see many of you soon in one of our seminars!
We are changing the world by the 1000’s
Archbishop Mark S. Grenon